Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Orientation Day

18 of May 2009
Finally i started my college life
Segi Uni College
i think i never choose the wrong
The campus is really big and nice
I like the tower clock and also the swimming pool there
Delightful environment view~

I had met some new friends today
some of them are same course with me but some are not
that is even some Africa students
Christine mummy ask me to be guaiguai
cannot made bad friends
She showed me
If wanna naughty must call her and ask
Christine Mummy, i can naughty or not?
Then she will said CANNOT CANNOT

that is why
Today when i sat beside a punk girl
I dun really like to talk to her
dunno why
just felt that
SHE SHOULD NOT BE MY FRIEND
for the first image
I told Jes mummy about that
But then she message me
tell me sometimes it is not easy to know if the person is good or not
It will take time
No harm in talking to everyone but choose your friends carefully


Luckily
before lunch and after lunch
I met another two new friends
Samantha and Sandra
Sandara is same course with me while Samantha is not
Besides
there is also Africa students whose one of them name Fungus and another one i forgot =P

Today
i got my timetable
for the 1st Sem
there is only four days a week
which is one day ne subject
while one subject only take 3 hours
Tuesday is in the morning while Monday,Wednesday, and Thursday are in the afternoon
OH MY GOSH
felt a bit wasting my time
It is not really a good arrangement for me
with this timetable how can i go back to my mummies there and work
No Choice
I can only go on Tuesday afternoon and also Friday whole day
Mummies said need me
So i will go back and take care of them
without paying
Actually
aunty ask me to try some others part time job
earn some pocket money
but then
now i just want the place where my mummies are there
So... that is CHRISDALE ^^


Tomorrow i will started my class
From 9am until 12pm
after that
i will go to Chrisdale
find mummies
WAOWWWWW
I can't wait!!!
Good night everyone
Wish me all the best for tomorrow ya~
.
.
.

1 comment: