Saturday, May 16, 2009

Last Day at Chrisdale


Today is our school Teacher’s Day
And also…
My last day at CHRISDALE

This morning
Every of the Chrisdale kids wore in their own party clothes
Bring their Foods Drinks and also presents to Teachers
I run up and down, in and out..
A bit busier than normal day
Helping some small kids to carry the heavy foods
Just only a while
I had sweat like hell already..

Today my two bosses were also downstair help to welcome the kids
At about 845am
Almost all the kids had arrived
Just left two or three whose always late
I complaint to Jes that I WANT AIR-COND
Then she ask me go to the office to have the air-cond
She will help me to take the left children
See…. I know my Jes always sayang me one^^

After I cool down myself
Christine give me her camera and ask me to be the camera gal
Going around to help every class to take the photo
Everyone of them look so happy and enjoy today
a lot of jelly, nudgets, mee mee, cakes, junk foods...
Unfortunately
today i got no mood to eat
Even Jes and Christine tried to feed me
I also refused
Dunno why..
i just no mood

Teacher Jane class with 4 years old even follow the teacher to have hot dancing
So funny and enjoy..
Today the children also got chance to play at outside playground
I did really took a lots of photos of them
but non of them are with me now
I will get them very soon
from my Christine Mummy.. haha

After dismissal
at about 1 o'clock
every teachers except day care teachers go out to have lunch
because of the teacher's Day
and also because of my last day..
We went to the GREEN GARDEN
It is an organiic food restaurant
which introduce by Teacher Mrs.Teh (Jacqueline)
Anyway
i also eat nothing at there
just as what i said above
I had no mood to eat
Jess and Christine complaint to my aunty that i din eat anything this morning
They said cannot be like that and scold me to eat something
I know actually
but just no mood
may be cause by im going to leave
TODAY

I got took some photos too
Teacher Jane, T.Maha, T.Yeap, T.Mary, T.Winnie, T.MissWong, T.Jacqueline, Uncle Tan
and also my aunty, Christine Mummy and Jes Mummy
But still the photos are all with Christine
i just hope that she wont delete anyone of it
i will going to take them very soon
Beside

my Christine Mummy also help me to count my bday tips

The first 3 is for ovarall which mean very accommodating and easy-going, will not count and care for too much with others. The 1 is when i am 1-30 years old which mean very intelligence and contain leadership. The third 3 is for 30-40 years old which have the same meaning with the ovarall one. 4 which is for 40-50 years old seem like not so good, but they ask me not to care too much as after 50 i got the number 2 which mean nothing to be worried for my life^^

When we went back to office
it is about 330pm
I go back to the office to continue my work
They said im not allow to go home if i had not finished my work
Christine always ask me to stay down and work for her
they joke and ask me not to study anymore
Jes even said will call my daddy and mummy to request them
Hahahahaha My Goodness~

This was the break-time show

Christine Mummy headache while Jes Mummy help her to massage
Christine ask Jes do not to spoil her HAIR STYLE !!
But for Jes, She had totally no hair-style


This is also a funny picture.
Just when Jess took down her hair-band
Christine ask me "fastfastfast,take her photo!!"


Today my aunty came and pick me up so early
when aunty came
I shouted very nervoursly to ask them take photo with me
Even Hema, the computer guy came and said goodbye to the Boss
i also shout Goodbye to him and ask him to go go go
so that he wont disturb my Christine Mummy for too long time
Last day, I AM THE BOSS =P


Jess
actually she did not look like that
should be Christine's skill not good =P


Christine
The boss and the principal
She is a strong women and..
I LOVE HER!!


Lastly, the two sweet couple~


Finish photo-ing
So she bu de....
I hug hug my two dear dear
ask them to call me when they need me
I sure i will always try my best to be there
Ringing, my aunty called
that is my time to go home
I want them to follow me go down
At first Jes said her the little boss follow me down then enough
But i dunwan
I WANT BOTH OF THEM SENDING ME
Christine Mummy always sayang me one
So sure she follow me down
I hug hug them and said goodbye
It was really time to home
Never cry
I know i will have the chance to come back again~~
Remember what i said
I wanna came back and take care of only two persons
No paid also no problem



Good night..
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment