Sunday, May 17, 2009

Chrisdale Relation

Today I still met my two mummy
First
I went to Christine Mummy's home and teach her about PPStream
My aunty complaint to her that i never eat anything yesterday
Then Christine mummy started to scold me
tell me a lot a lot to be healthy but not only skinny
ask me to be LAMBKIN if not she will BIT
She show me the pictures of ANEROXIA also
Oh my Goodness,
It was really horrible!!
I know Christine Mummy and my aunty are caring me so much
Ngo sek teng wa ger ler
mou dam sham ar^^

Then at about 230pm
We leave Christine Mummy house
I was going to follow Jes Mummy go to their Penjabi Mother's Day High Tea
It was really a totally different experience for me
that is why Jes Mummy bring me there
let me to get more knowledge and experience more different things
Thank you so much
that RM 30 i will keep it and gave you back on one day.



Jes Mummy was so pretty today!!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Yesterday Photos^^

My Christine Mummy so so so so cute~
I Love her I love her!!!

Teacher Jane and Teacher Maha

Uncle Tan (nice shot) hahaha

Teacher Mrs.Teh and Christine mummy

Teacher Winnie

Fierce Jes Mummy and Teacher Miss. Wong
Teacher Yeap and Teacher Mary
Lastly,Group Phooto~~

Venus Alpha

My Babies~
Koven Yap, the most naughty guy!
Marcus, Catherine and Jeran
Group photo


Jupiter Alpha
Jes and Peng Peng inside finding food
Group Photo


Jupiter Beta
Following teacher Jane dancing
Shu Shuen was eating
Group Photo

Uranus Alpha
Look at my cute cute Patricia
Jess Mummy and her youngest cute daughter -- Harpawan
Group Photo


Uranus Beta
Flying with the wind~~
Come and take photo with teacher Stella ^^
Group Photo

Neptune Alpha Group Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment