Thursday, May 14, 2009

Christine -- Jess

The day before Yesterday,
My teacher Christine sick jor!!
When she call Teacher Jess that she wont come
She had scold by Jess
cause everytime she sick
She never go and see doctor
Jess just like a mummy
scold and care her so much

Just when i started working there
i can felt how good their relationship are
They can play and shout as loud as they want
Inside the office which belong to two of them now
Sometime when im inside
i will be their audience
give some comment like 38 to them
FAITHFULLY FANS!!

That day, one gal came to interview
Inside the office i talk about the interview gal with Jess
Jess said should not be taken her
i ask why
Then Jess jokes with her fierce face and tell me very loud
YOU THOUGHT EVERYONE LIKE YOU ar
CAN COME IN SO CINCAI
WE ONLY WANT CUTE CLEVER and also very SAGAI one~

Really going to die for her!!
said me cute and clever mai enough nor
add what sagai wor...
Actually,
i did really felt so pleasure to have chance to be here
This few days
a lot of ppl came for interviewing
they need to be asking a lot of questions
But me
because of they are my aunty's friends
i came and join them without any interview
just today follow aunty go to the office to said HAI
then tmr morning start working
How lucky i am
I always know..

So fast,
Thursday already.
Tommorrow will be my last day on CHRISDALE
Just only one and a half month
I felt that i had already fall in love to my Teacher Jess and Teacher Christine
They are really funny and caring
Sometime, just treated me as their daughter

Teacher Christine always call me Xiao Mei Mei
She is Chrisdale's Principal
Everytime when i help her do the office work
Once i finished and said that "BINISH"
She will look at Jess and said that
She finished again! Why So fast!!
and then she will said to me and give me a BIG FLY KISS
Clever Gal, ZHAN HAI DAI SEK!! Mmmuacksss.. Sayang you!!
I bet i will missing her fly kiss
for the rest of my life^^

Teacher Jess is a Penjabi
However, sometime may be she can speak mandarin even better than Christine
Christine can only said very simply mandarin
like you you you...and cannot continue somemore
although she is a CHINESE!! HAHAHA
Jess is the fiercest inside the sch
NON of the children are not scare of her
totally NO
Anyway, to me
she is a super funny nice and caring person
I like her so so much

Today
whole day im inside the office
afternoon, christine's kai ma sent her some fried chicken
Then me Christine and Jess ate together
They tell me not to believe ppl easily
as the life in KL are totally different in SIBU
They said even my very good friens will also betray
Christine said if got problem
must come and talk to them old women
She also told me to improve my english
as she know my english are not so good
I FELT TOUCH
We talk about my study too
They keep on asking me no need to study again
ask me to stay down and train me as a principal
said want to call and tell my mummy wor
OH MY GOSH!!
Jess even said
Study is very important
But not now
Now working for us first
.. hahaha
I really really feel so sad
Just as Jess said
When i face to the lecturer
i will start to miss them

I know.. IT WAS TRUE!!
Without two of them
Nobody are going to fullfill my boring time
I will really miss them.. VERY MUCH

Tommorrow
My last day in Chrisdale~
also the Teacher's Day
All of the Chrisdale Kids wear party clothes
After that at about 1230
Teacher Christine and Teacher Jess said will bring me go out for gaigai
Finally
They din leave me alone this time
Tomorrow
I will get Christine and Jess photo again



Please pray for me
so that i will never give out my tears
infront of them~

No comments:

Post a Comment