Saturday, May 28, 2011

The result of Yr1 Sem2


It was when I was going to the movie of Pirates four when I received that message. Result is out. Result is OUT. RESULT IS OUT!!! I have no any preparation and of course not ready for it yet. Why would you want to come out and ruin my day? :(


Ignore the amazing two As on top, it was last Sem. I really miss that time when I found out that I got both an A for the only two subjects. You have no idea how happy I was. In fact the following four alphabets... Uurghh! Overall it can be said that I got two As and two Bs. TWO Bs out of four!!!! Can you Imagine? :(
Heart drown. Never expect result to be come out today, never expect this is the result! OMG it was like two years ago when I got my SPM result. I... lost my mind. What happened to my management accounting? Why weren't my Business Law show an A without the minus? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

Dear Lord Jesus of mine, at the end, I still got to understand that everything is in Thy hand and within Thy palm. What Thou gave is always the best and the most suitable for us and for sure we have to accept that with no complaint. Thank you Jesus, please bless me more and more everyday. Cheers~


Countdown: || days
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment