Friday, May 6, 2011

The April gone.

As what I mentioned before, April is the month for final exam. One week at the end of April, ended my final exam together with my Year 1 Semester 2. It is fast isn't it? I am heading into last Semester of Year 1, then it will be Year 2. Time flies indeed. 

PLEASE ignore my silly face
Look at those books! I don't have a really good skill in photography I admit it. That was actually quite a lot of books and notes there but my skill didn't really able to show it. LOL Anyway, I took Management Accounting, Macroeconomics, Business Law, and Information Technology for Business this semester. They are quite friendly actually except the IT. I HATE IT I HATE THE LECTURER.

Most of the time, I feel so appreciate as God gave me a really lovely brain in studying. Since I was young, my parents never worry about my study. It isn't like those geniuses in my classes before, but I can really understand something if I want to. This makes my study life easier as when you understood, you find it easier to fit them into your mind. I know it wasn't from me myself. It is all about the mighty GOD!! Thank you JESUS <3

However, the exam this time made me feel so damn insecure. After every subject, I found that I didn't done well. I can't imagine if I couldn't get that kind of result I want. What if? They said Uni standard are high. It is almost impossible to get that lovely A that easily as you want to. *dreading* God please listen to me and give me whatever You think it is best for me! Amen.

Well, April isn't really all about exam actually, babe Ting and I went for two movies in APR :)




I was neutral before really. I know him but Justin Bieber and Baby are the only things I knew about him. I wonder why are those girls went so crazily for him. After the show, I got it. He is really AMAZING! I started to get closer to his favorites, his biology, his news, his fan page, his twitter and then addicted to his songs. Unlike those girls that went really crazy like the movie shown (not that much at least), I simply admire him. The movie told us everything about him since he was young. How talented he is without any music lesson, How clever his mum is who shares his video in Youtube, How lucky he is discovered by Scooter Braun, How determinant that he never say never and then now having over millions of fans around the world. Obviously 99% of them are girl like me. Wink! Wink! Guys just simply hate him with no reason I guess. PLEASE. When you started to see what is in he instead of judging unnecessary, you will tend to understand why. HE IS CUTE!!

Next, Red Riding Hood.
I watched this as to me, it is that kind of story that relates to my childhood's story. Kind of if you combine them together. But of course they modified something and added in some other issues that made the movie more attractive. It is the kind of movie that I like. Watch it and I bet you will never guess correctly who the warewolf is. :)



PS: Since when every of my post have a right aligned 'PS' as ending? 
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment