Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cassandra's 20th Birthday

Happy Belated Birthday girl! :)
Firstly, hundreds and thousands SORRY to myself! I didn't keep my promise to have an update before my exam. I was too focused in exam. Well we gonna talk about that in next post perhaps :) Right now, let's talk about the birthday girl!

Cassandra Tan Wan Huey
She was the first one I met in SEGI UC. It was orientation I still remember. and just so happen we met each other with the same course, Foundation in Commerce. Bet that is something like fate? And yea, we spent a year together in SEGI. It was memorable, and I miss it. Miss when you all call me doll doll, miss when I just so dumb and you just still there help up, miss when we hang out together especially NEWAY, miss the nudgets and lopanmee and of course chicken rice too! Thanks for everything girl :) 

 Happy 20th birthday!! Thanks for letting me to be a part of your life. Keep in touch to the end please. I know I am busy sometime, and just don't really so hardwork in socializing, but still Friendforever <3


Lastly, with my cabonara! :)  Just saw some of those comments in FB saying that my face made the food look  tasteless, is that real? :(   BUT HOW I still love this picture!! <3


Thanks God I done one! Gonna post more recently to balance up my empty April. Coming post will be about my exam and most probably JB. Those who hate him please just stay away from the next post. No offence though. :)



PS: My blog means a lot to me.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment