Wednesday, May 11, 2011

First Outing with Anna



Hello! Sudden thought pop out in my mind to update the bloggie. Sometimes it really needs some impulsion for me to fight over the laziness and obviously first one won this time. :)



Look at her! Wondering who she is? Well it was really an amazing incident. Story begins from Friendster. It is a bit incredible right? But Yes it is Friendster! I wonder why will we exchange number at that time. I never did this before and I normally just don't do it. But indeed I did. Some kind of fate I think. We seldom contact though but we were kind of close. I remembered first time she called, she get shocked by my voice! And ever since then, she started to laugh non stop everytime she calls. Reason? My voice is funny. Skip that! We now finally meet in KL after years :) Today is the first time we officially meet the real person of each other. First impression? I had that years ago so for sure I forgot. Hehe. But today, she is cute! Cute and still cute! And guess what, I thought she is same age with me but came out the truth is... secret! wink*


Our first outing. I know we will have more :)
Movie time!


Fast Five. Ain't that interested in this as my first intention was Thor. Anyway, the timing forces us to choose this and it is actually quite a not bad movie. Is that ok if I use the phrase 'not bad'? My poor vocab made me running out of word. hehe. Overall, the plot is about how the really powerful team joined together and rob a really large amount of money from a corrupt businessman. That is the main point and of course something else added in like love, family, faithfulness, and others. Sorry if I made the movie sounds bored but it isn't. The movie is good but my description is bad. Haha! It worths a watch and even though you don't like the plot, you should like the picture below.


Gal Gadot Vs Jordana Brewsterd
They are enchanting! Really!! Watch it you will feel the same way like I do :) Now it should look better and nicer for you to watch right? 


Done! Time to sleep! I am ready to rock in Neway tomorrow with ex College Mates!



PS: I am so crazily in love with Overboard by Justin Bieber ft. Jessica Jarrell ♫
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment