Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A meaningful MONDAY in May



It was the bluey expression on my face that morning. Wonder why? I have been living a really meaningless life since my SEM break two weeks ago. Well it wasn't all about meaningless. I did play a host to my uncle from OZ for like one week, went for Kindergarten's field trip and sports day, outings with friends... But it can't happen every single day! There were some days like I have no plan at all, besides taking away a Subway from nearby Tesco, I might just stay at home the whole day facing the lappie and non-stop watching shows and movies. Uurrghh! I hate this kind of life! This brought to the expression above. It was when I actually planned to have a meeting with my aunty from Singapore, a sudden call from that morning ruin the plan. I lost my mind and gosh I have no plan at all now! But I just don't want to stay at home!!!


Hold on! A sudden thought pop out in my mind! I am so fed up of myself for being such an idiot that have no sense of direction at all! I know only some of the ways that I usually used and obviously I've spent some time in recognizing them. :( This is also one of the reason that ruin my plan and failed me from meeting up my little aunty as I have no idea how to drive to Petaling Street. Funny huh? I know. Thus, I sent a message to babe Ting and once we got our common conscious, the journey starts! It is all about driving.


First, I went to KL Sentral to pick babe Ting up. She joined me the moment she reached KL! Honestly, I'm touched! :D Haven't mention that it was the first time I drive to KL Sentral alone. Without any google map or any conductor directing me. I knew the way to get there actually but I just haven't get any chance to drive there myself. I did it successfully. Got my babe with Sub of the day take away by her. 


After unloading her luggage back to her hostel, we move our way to Petaling Street. None of us know the way there! But I just feel like exploring. With the help of google map we did it successfully!! Yea of course we did missed up some of the turning but at last we still got them back. You have no idea how excited and happy was I when I finally get there and found a carpark for myself. 


Sorry I was too concentrate on driving and to the end I have no picture to share about here. Babe Ting did take a picture of Petaling Street but too bad I forgot to ask her to send it to me. Anyway, though there is no prove but trust me, we really got there!! I AM SOOOOOO PROUD OF MYSELF =D


We were planning to go a round at Sg Wang and Time Square but due to the timing we changed that plan. I will never wanted to stuck in the jam at that Golden Triangle as it will be really horrible. After having some walk in Petaling Street, we had our high tea food in some kind of charcoal restaurant and then moved our steps to Snowflake in KD.


Ever since the first time I tried that, I fall in love! I knew it will be a coming second, third, forth... for me to be there. Indeed it is <3


It had been a long day. But it haven't come to an end yet. We had another outing with babe nana at night! After rushing home and cleaning myself, another round started! And this time, babe nana was driving us! It was the first time in KL! Awesome~


While waiting...
Tadaaa~ Our destination, Delicious Cafe.


As usual, we chitchat a lot, laugh a lot, and shot a lot. Too bad the lightning there wasn't that ideal when we took with our phones. Anyway, I've tried my very best to edit it so for now, I hope that they look better. :)




We have been waiting for soooooo long for the food to come. I wonder is that because of our fussy nana who offended  the tan tall Indian waiter. He simply forgot our orders and did everything wrongly! Luckily he still acted mannerly and we finally had all our orders at last. Yummy them especially the desserts! I love hot brownie but really don't add any kinds of nut in it please. Seriously miss the BING!'s brownie you brought me in Kuching, Ann. 




After the day, look at my expression now!


SMILE SMILE FACE :DDD
Thank you Lord for blessing me the whole day as You always did in my life. I Love You!
.
.
.



No comments:

Post a Comment