Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hello LX5~





If you know me, I bet you will know that I've been really craving this for soooo long! Thanks God I finally have it!! Was still thinking of where to buy and what colour to choose before today. A knock on my head made up my decision and trust me, sometimes things like this need a little bit of impulsion!



There are several reasons for me to choose this but the top and the main is I fall in love with it at the first sight! I did compare it with several similar models before but end up I still choose this. Well since I love you so much so please do make a really colourful mark in my life! <3




Lastly, I wanna say something to the best man in my life.




OMG You really love me. I still have that case in my mind. CLICK HERE if you feel like knowing. Ignore my horrible grammar mistakes in that long ago post PLEASE! The main point is how my Baba loves me to the most! You never say no even it is when I forced you to say Yes. Baba, I know I've been spending quite a lot recently and I know it is really a lot. I don't know since when things went so far away from the time when I was just here. My living standard and the point of view of mine have just changed so dramatically. Still you are there, letting me but never stop caring. OMGOMGOMG Thank you Lord for giving me such a great father! I dont have the world but it's pretty much enough to have him in my life. I love you my Baba! There will be days when you aren't that powerful anymore, don't worry, I promised to be there for you to COUNT ON! I said it, I mean it!






Countdown : IIIIII days *wink*
.
.
.

1 comment:

  1. hemp...when i see the link i think you really need gv ur dad a big hug...cox go kch by plane and book not more than half year should be expensive...ur dad really teng ni! ^^ ohya...cepat upload the photos!

    ReplyDelete