Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy and Happy




谢谢你
愿意
让我做
你的垃圾桶

从来不觉得
原来
垃圾桶
可以当得
这么快乐^^



TODAY
im super duper happy
baba let me fly to kuching by myself ler!!!
actually our whole family will be goiing to kuching
celebrate CNY at 23 or 24
but then
i cant meet my PLKN frens
whose will reach sibu at 24
sososo
i suggest to daddy
hope tat he can give me a chance
let me stay here at 24
then i go kuching at 25
like tat..
i won miss the chance
to meet my frens
and also to eat nian ye fan together with family in kuching

At first
when i talk so to daddy
he was really angry
nonono
is SUPER angry
he said
if i want go
then go together with them
if not
better dun go
may be
he feel tat
why her daughter
keep going out with frens
may be
he tought tat
im so playful now
keep requirsing
but no use
baba so angry
and went out...

my heart was pain
i cant understand
why
he want to be so angry
why
he cant listen properly to me??
i wrote a message
a long long long message
it is about the explanation
and about my plan
cause i know
my dad was angry just now
he totally
din listen to my explain
sososo
i send it
to my dearest dad
hope tat
he know...

just now
when he went home
he din bring the key
and ask my help to open the door
i was so nervous
when i went down
i opened the door
baba went in
his face was so red
should be drink a lot of beer

SUDDENLY
my dad speak
he ask
when is the time
he said
you just go and book the ticket
and you must go at 25
he ask again
how much is the ticket
then then then
baba gave me the money
I WAS SO SHOCKED!!!
and so happy
my worries dissapear suddenly
oh GOD
thanks for listening to my pray
i knew
YOU had done the job for me

MOSTLY
thank you baba
thank you mr.CHONG
xie xie ni
yin wei ni
wo cai you ji hui
ke yi ren xing ren xing
yin wei ni
wo jue de
hen xing fu
I LOVE YOU
Mr. Chong





Dear Lord,
thank you
for giving me
such a good father
i do really cherish everything i own now
THANKS!!!

1 comment: