Thursday, January 6, 2011

Short Update

I wanted to tell everything about my December holiday.
Christmas's over. So as New Year. But nothing has been written yet.
Sorry to my blog, just as always.
I am busy yea, but I am more lazy.
and when finally I was having the idea to update everything, something wrong with the fb account.
Never know that fb is so important which can make me moody for the whole day due to the problem of signing in. Uurghhh!
I lost all my valuable pictures there.
Feel like killing the fb operator!!!
Yea, I seriously lost my way until I finally accepted the truth.
No choice, new account had been created.
visit new me HERE


I really miss my pictures and photos in the previous account. :(


Lastly, a picture while waiting for the next update.





P/S: December's Trip post is coming!!!
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment