Sunday, January 23, 2011

CurlyCurly

Donedone~
Not really satisfied with it. But anyway it is the first time I did it myself. Ohyaa BTW it is the second time I set my hair in curly way. Don't believe? I know I'm quite a bit outdated. But seriously, I never stop straighten or rebond my hair since I started to care about hair. Yea, the natural stubborn *funny curly* hair made me non-stop hurting my hair. But God, I have no choice. I really can't stand when the new hair grows out. Anyway, rebonding will keep going on. But the magic iron may sometimes make some changes to my 'always straighted hair' :)



Super big thanks to my babe Law. I know you sacrificed a lot for both of us. So just here to tell you, I love you I love you I love you!! Muacks~



PS: Count down 5 days! I'm excited!!!
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment