Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Great News



Surprise!!! I never know that I'll really go and buy it! Is that too much? Nop I guess, sometimes life needs updates. If I have enough money, this will be a present from me to daddy. Too bad I haven't reach the standard yet. But daddy I promised, I will did it one day :)
BTW: Thanks Ting Ling Ming for helping me up so much today. She even sacrifice her revision for Statistic before the coming exam. Thanks babe <3

It's going to make my life until I get back to Sibu for CNY. LOVE <3

Oh ya,another great News!

Result for last short Sem came out today.
Can you see the grade???
It is an A for both the two subjects!
Praise to the LORD
I know they aren't that hard because I got something unique from Jesus.
Now, I would like to shout to him 
'JESUS, I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!'



P/S: Apple ID for ITunes store made me headache! I need Help!
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment