Monday, December 20, 2010

My little aunty visited





Kristine Tiong
My little aunty
She is two years younger than me
It is a little bit quite complicated
but those who know me well may can at least guess a bit.
no doubt, she is my aunty :)


It is really hard to meet them
First time, when I was only five or six I guess
I visited them with grand-mum in KK 
We were still young but still we mix well
The whole family migrated to Aussie since don't know when.
and the second time we met, it's when we were around teenage
they came back all the way from Aussie
I miss them so much after they went back.
and now, it's only the third time!!
It was a very very long time after all
But it seems something like a bond that hold us tight
I felt so familiar even though we didn't meet for such a long time.


We changed their plan from staying at Federal Hotel but moved to our place.
Luckily they did, then we had fun together for at least two nights :)


her little boyfriend with Jeran sweat like hell.
He was with her together this time.
little bit shy and a little bit funny
but then he still mix well with us after these days
Hope to see you soon :)


Brother and sister
although the gap is quite a big different
trust me, they are still brother and sister :)


Gugu and three sisters


Gugu, they all cried after you left
They miss you so much
so make sure you come back next year!!


Mickey and Minnie
Plain and Winnie
My little aunty, I gonna miss you for a very long time again :(
How I wish my flight can change to a bit earlier
so that I can meet all of you again in Sibu
Baby, Yi, Kim, Yao
OMG OMG OMG
I want to meet you!!
All of you!!!
I want I want I want :(


.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment