Saturday, August 1, 2009

MidValley's day.Jeran's Birthday


Finally!!!!!
I met my XiaoQin and Danny
Today
Me XQ Danny Ahming and another girl, Lily went to Mid Valley
finally i met them up~
So excited.. seriously^^
but so disappointed that my Nana cannot attend
and a bad news again
she can't follow me to go back Sibu too.haix

It is not an easy job to meet up my deardear
actually we were planning to go One U
but they suddenly said they cannot reach there by ktm
wanna change the place to Mid Valley
it really rack my brain so much
and finally
Mr.HW was willing to brought me to ktm
accompany me to take the ktm
No matter how
really thanks a lot!!!!
you really help me a lot a lot^^
and sorry also if i bother you too much.

When we met
still the same as i expect
We talk talk talk and laugh laugh laugh
seems like we want to bom out all the things we experienced these few months
Even when we went Kim Gary
the waiter got no chance to talk as our non-stop chitchatting
Is this a little bit over? =D

There are really too much memories between us
and i will never want to forget all about it
A deep hope in my heart
We can be friends forever and ever ever
Even if we lack of contact
Even if we lack of meeting
But promise me
We will be always so many topics
for everytime when we meet..

At about 7
I went back
again by taking KTM
and this time, by myself alone.
Luckily i am quite independent.. for sometimes^^
But it really scared me
when i saw those crowd of people waiting for the KTM
It is the first time i experienced myself
pushing and squeezing in between the crowd
they keep on pushing as to make sure themselves can get up into the train
some of the others' DONT PUSH seems like never function.
IT WAS REALLY CROWD OF CRAZY PEOPLE!!!

We were making the decisions.

Xiao Qin feat Ahming

Ahming feat Danny

Huiming feat Xiaoqin

Huiming feat Danny

What are them doing there?

Qin with her Cheese Baked Rice

Ahming with her Cheese Baked Rice

Lily. Huiming.Xiaoqin.Ahming.

The bill

Can you see the princesses behind me?

Ahming

XiaoQin



Baby Jeran's birthday 29 July 2009.

Jeran Tiong
My baby cousin sister
She was turning into 3
there is a celebration at Chrisdale with her classmates
another celebration with her family at Pizza Hut

She is such an intelligent girl
she started to went Chrisdale when she still less than 2 years old.
Thus, she learn a lot a lot..
Even only 3, she got her classmate boyfriend d.. faint!!
Anyway, i am so glad that
she is so clever and cute
and i am so proud that
she is my cousin sister!!!



The Mummy and the three daughters at Pizza Hut
see how act is the birthday girl^^

wait for me to upload the Chrisdale's celebration pictures.. very soon.



Recently
Mummy Jes and Mummy Christine were really so busy
i saw everything when i was at Chrisdale
especially that day
Non-stop talking and discussing
i saw my mummies' tiredness
especially Mummy Christine
Dont want both of you to be overtired
So please take more rest!!
I really worry about you
so much so much...

THank you my aunty Alicia
everytime you gave me so much advices
you thought i did not listen right?
but i did.. i got all those you mean.
I listen everything
and i know you were worrying about me too
Really thanks a lot!!
I love you~
.
.
.

2 comments: