Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The day with punctured tyre.

I went Chrisdale again.
Do you want to ask me why?
I can just answer
I love to stay or even STICK with my mummies.

Today got marketing training at Chrisdale
for teachers and also future teachers
Mummy Jes was the one who trained them
They learnt everything about the school
While me..
cabut lari! ^^
went up office and stayed with Mummy Christine
She was so so so pretty today
Full of purple
as there was a photo-shooting for every kids today
surely included Mummy Christine
but still the same
she is so busy!
Help her to photocopy
Help her to run up and down
that is all i can help.

Another girl came for interviewing again
She is a Chinese girl
as my Mummy Jes said
she looks so guaiguai and derder HAHA
unlike me
so clever (normal=P)
Anyway..
i think she will be in Chrisdale started from next week
Welcome~~

After all that
it was about four something
Mummy Christine was super hungry
Thus, we went out to have some food
Unfortunately, when we were on our way
the stupid tyre punctured!!
We took to one place for repairment
They said there is a big hole there
only be able to replace but not repair
They said that is a special type of tyre
offer Mummy Christine an expensive price
somemore the shopman was so rude
So at last
we get away from the shop
went to have some food first before we went to another tyre shop

At that shop
we met Jacqueline(CHrisdale's kid)'s mummy
She was chichatting in her friend's tyre shop
The shopkepper offered us a better and normal price
but then we waited there half an hour for that tyre to come
and some funny things
all of us did not bring enough cash
Luckily Jacqueline's mummy was there
They knew Mummy Christine is a principal
and thus..
She got the special offer to pass the money to Jacqueline's Mummy tomorrow.
see.. the benefit of being a principal^^

Because of that
we had been late for going back
Thus, my aunty Alicia waited for me there
She said she was going to go back if i still not appeared
I thought she angry.. rushing up everything and came up to the car
But luckily
She was not!!
She just a little bit rushing time
as needed to prepare for dinner before my uncle back
Anyway
as i said
I am truly willing in helping you to do the houseworks
It is not a tired job for me
So i want to help as much as i can
at least, you wont feel too tired
and i can share some of your stress may be
That's it.

I will try my best not to bother anyone
Be independent and be 'Seng Mok'
Go ahead and make it~



P/S: My stories may be just interested me myself
But i love it^^
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment