Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday to NANA


Happy Belated Birthday again to my dear dear Nana

Date: 15th and 16th August 2009.
Venue: Federal Hotel



Before going out, a photo with my baby Jessica.



Baby XiaoQin came my house and slept overnight
as the next day, both of us need to attend the best friend's birthday.
We went there by cab
and the driver was Uncle Jason,
dadddy of one of the Chrisdale kid
which was introduced by Mummy Jes.

As the time was still early, we went to nearer TimeSquare to have some walk
We went to Starbucks to have some drinks
and also to complete the birthday greeting card of our Nana.









At about 7pm
Nana came over and brought us to Federal Hotel
the place where she was going to celebrate her birthday







Finally, all of nana's friends came
The number was about 20 something

The birthday cake (My nana loves Winnie the Pooh)


Again and again
Happy Birthday my dear
I would like you to be very happy
for the rest of your life

wish you all the best~~~

There is a lot to speak out
but just i don't know where to start with...
This is the first time i celebrate Nana's birthday with so little numbers of photos (of us i mean)
The time when we celebrated her birthday last year
still in my mind.
We were so enjoy.. seriously~
However,
i cherish the time right now!
Nothing will be the same forever
The most important thing is
WE ARE IN THE HEART OF EACH OTHERS ALL THE TIME
and i believe it will always be..


I love this photo so much!!
XiaoQin edited four of us in different places into a picture
Fantastic!!!
I wonder when will be the time four of us can really meet together...



♥HuiMing
♥Nana
♥XiaoQin
♥Ahming

Friendship Forever!!!

♥------------------------------------------------------------------ ♥


I had done three out of five of my exam papers
here is the conclusion of mine
Accounting***
Economics*****
English****
Quantitative Method*
Malaysian Study****

The high the star rate means the harder the subject for me.
Especially Economics
I am really lack of confidence to get straight As because of this subject!
QM and MS are expected future conclusion as the exam is still going on
However, i seriously wish that everything will be so easy
and i can get straigh As as i want^^

Recently
Aunty Alicia's future kindergarten still facing some problems
It bothered both my Mummy Christine and my Aunty Alicia
My Mummy Christine looked so tired when i saw her
Once i saw her after a long time
i will first ask the question
Why did you look so tired?
and my Aunty Alicia too
there is a lot of things happen in one time
I earnestly pray that everything will be fine
back to normal as soon as possible
My Mummy Christine and Aunty Alicia NEED to have more REST!!!

Good night~
Wish me all the best for my QM paper tomorrow
I WANNA GET A!!! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment