Sunday, August 9, 2009

A very nice day~

Finally Add Image
They got the chance to meet and talk
that is all what i want
i pray so hard
and thanks God
He made it for me...


Today is Jessica's birthday actually
but then this morning
Teacher Jacqueline suddenly called up my aunty
ask her to attend for her elder daughter (Shu Hui)'s birthday lunch
They celebrate earlier for Shu Hui which her birthday is actually on 10 of August
At PizzaHut again
having our lunch
Aunty had fun with her friends
and me..
had fun with those kids kids also^^










in between
Teacher JAcqueline said today is Jessica's birthday
so tonight all of our dinner belongs to my aunty^^

After lunch
i went back home before 4pm
as my church's sisters will come and visit me
Finally
stayed here for more than four months
I got the chance to go back to my church's life
started from tomorrow
I will back to normal church's life
and i hope that
I will LOVE my Jesus more and more

After sisters went back
We prepared ourselves
it's time to went Mummy Christine's house
they said want go there and chit chat
long time never meet up already
anyway
this is really a good idea
as for me..
i am able to chitchat with my meimei too~

TODAY
FINALLY
I CAN SEE THE 3D Image inside the picture
there is dolphin, birds, coconut trees, whale, fishes...
this is the second time i tried
and finally i got it
unfortunately
I forgot to take one picture and show here
anyway
i can be done later
now i would like to tell you first
to see something from the picture
you must be cool down first
concentrate
then look very deep into the picture
REMEMBER what i said
this is what i experienced
after all that
you can see
MIRACLE could happen...

We had our dinner at Shuang Xi
is somewhere me and my aunty them will go for sometimes
to have our dinner or whatever..


after that
went back to mummy Christine's house again
and this time
we did really had a lot of fun
We played piano, twister...
until the kids did not allow me and JoYee to do our things
time past so fast
It's almost 11pm
Mummy Christine's eyes almost going to close
She looked so tired and sleepy
Teacher Jacqueline asked her go and sleep
while at that time
JoYee said
Mummy Christine got very nice pyjamas
short short and sexy sexy one
then then
we follow her went up to her room
Sometimes Mummy Christine can be a superwoman
but some of the other time
She can always so so cute
and i guess that is what made me
love her so so much!!! ^^
Anyway
because of the time
i still cannot see Mummy Christine's sexy pyjamas
But i think
i will have a lot of chances later
FOR SURE!!!

It was really a very good and nice day
I wanted to say out very seriously
I really love my Mummy Christine so much
may be even more than my own Mummy
just feel like there is something joined me and her
I dont know how to speak the feeling
just something different..
and i wanted to say

No matter how Mummy Christine feel to me
She is my kai Mummy in my heart forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment