Sunday, July 5, 2009

Thank you~

Woke up such an early morning today
Jessica's sports Day
Me.Ahming.Aunty.Jessica.Jesrine
we went out at about 7 to see Jessica's dancing performance

Ohyaz~
forgot to mention
my baby Ahming is here now!!
She arrived my house here last night
and she is now just beside me
Don't even know who is she chatting with on msn^^
anyway~ IT WAS REALLY NICE TO MEET HER AND KEEP HER WITH ME!! =)

Third column from the right and the second row
My cousin sister -- Jessica.


I knew how tired is she. But she never know when did i took this picture=P

After the dancing performance plus my aunty finished 38-ing with those friends
it was about 9 o'clock ONLY
aunty said wanna send the fullmoon present to Teacher Winnie and Teacher Miss Wong
and and and
today was Chrisdale's PTD (Parent Teachers' Day)
thus all the techers were at centre
surely include my Boss Mummies too

Once i arrived
My Mummy Christine became the car's parker
helping Parents to hold the car keys and adjust the car when necessary
while my Mummy Jes stand on the door
greeting parents
still got a lot to tell mummies
after that
brought Ahming to "gaigai" inside the Chrisdale
show her the classrooms. swimming pool. playground. kitchen. washroom.


Before i went back
talk to my mummies again
as they heard some issue from my aunty
THEY REALLY WORRIED ME
I KNOW!!!
they care me so much~
When Mummy Christine hug me and told me very truly
"Girl, You are still so innocent
You thought you are 18 already but still not really an adult
You still dont't know nowadays how is the outside world look like
We care you so dont want you to be hurt
dont want you to regret later
so you must be good girl... Ok? "

They told me a lot a lot...
i know why will they worried so much
actually i love when they said so much to me
i know that is not control
they just want me to be good
I REALLY UNDERSTAND
so thank you
thanks my aunty. thanks my Mummy Jes. thanks my Mummy Christine.
REALLY THANK YOU SO MUCH SO MUCH!!!
i love you all.. i think will be last FOREVER.

After leaving Chrisdale
we sent Jesrine to piano's lesson
then ahming's turn to her Help Uni College
some little things happen
but luckily all settled at last!

Noon,
aunty went for her facial course
and then drop me and ahming at One Utama
again.. SHOPPING.

My Baby Ahming and me at Big Apple


Nightnight
went out with fren
bring along my Ahming too
we went SRI Bintang's coffee shop
then Station 1 again
yamcha and chitchatting
" izzit this is your real voice? "
OH MY GODNESS
how many times i had been asking since im here?
is that really something wrong with my voice?
BUT I CAN"T FEEL THAT!!!

Ahming's Ice Chocolate and mine Blue Lemonade.


When Mummy Christine Mummy Jes and Teacher Winnie came and visit after PTD around 5pm
Mummy Christine brought me with the Just Muffins and also a vitagen
sometimes they really treat me as a little girl
although im already 18 actually



Time to sleep
I am going to miss my Mummy Christine and Mummy Jes...

No comments:

Post a Comment