Thursday, July 2, 2009

Do me a Favour please~

Seriously, do me a favour.
I want PPStream in English Version!!!!
My Mummy Christine don't know those Mandarin words please~



Today went Chrisdale 38-ing again
although only 40 minutes
I still felt so happy
because im with my mummies.. Enough.

Once i arrived
straight away give them a bigbig hug and kisskisskiss
Miss them like Rubbish.. so so MUCH!!
imagine the funny faces when they heard the word RUBBISH.. can you?

I just found out today
When the new Admin gal went to toilet.
my Mummies were so behave themselves in front of the gal
INCREDIBLE
how difficult and suffer for them
to pretend so serious and "normal"
but turn back to their "abnormal"
only when the gal went toilet?
so cham... Haha

My Ms. TingLingMing is going to come
less than 48 hours
Faster faster come!!
Miss you so much d!!!!




下下下
把你那高不可攀的标准拉下来
明明知道那有多难
可却还是抱着一丝希望
也许
就是会让我遇到
谁晓得呢^^


.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment