Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The First Presentation of Mine

Disappear for one week
Fianlly im willing to come back^^
Non-stop assignment and laziness stopped me from coming back
so... NO MY FAULT!!

again English Study Skills
we had our first presentation today.
Our group stands for ♥
♥♥ Han Ling (Baby)
♥♥ Hui Ming (Stella)
♥♥ Cassandra
♥♥ Lala
♥♥ Suk Feng (Sabrina)
♥♥ Victoria

We had prepared our funny movie
showing Girl's Life
Gossiping
Shopping
Quarreling
Naughty
Funny..
and finally
The conclusion is
How importance friendship are!!

Because of the first presentation
I felt a little bit nervous
and thus
i know I didn't do my best when present
seems like becoming the Video talks for us
but not what our lecturer wants for
*WE TALK FOR THE VIDEO*

Anyway.. our presentation done!
Can't wait for the next week's groups
as i know our class full of imagination and creativity
just hope that
they can use in the right way^^






i know you care me so much
you worry me..
and i know that i was wrong
just hope that
miracle could happen
forgive me forgive me
and everything can be back to normal again
Please~
♥Pray very hard♥


Good night~
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment