Monday, July 13, 2009

13072009

Taken is a 2008 action thriller film starring Liam Neeson, Famke Janssen, and Maggie Grace. It is based on a script by Luc Besson and Robert Mark Kamen and was directed by Pierre Morel. Neeson plays a retired Central Intelligence Agency operative who sets about tracking down his teenage daughter after she is kidnapped by slave traders while traveling in Europe.

For those who never watch the above movie
Recommended :
* * * *

English Study Skills today
instead of playing games and shooting photos
we watch movie today~
This movie inspired me a lot a lot
which i had never think about
i can't imagine if those KIM experienced happen on me
Drugged, imprison sex-slaves...
Suddenly feel like the world so terrible!!
Seriously..
Sometimes, may be we did really feel that they are over-protected
but then soometimes again, that is a MUST!!
just like what my Mummies and my aunty told me
It is really so horrible world nowadays
I will try my best as to protect myself
So please, don't worry me too much OK? ^^

After coming back from college
follow aunty went to her new future-centre
The house was so so so big
after signing the contract
we went around to neighbour and ask for the agreement
most of them were so kind
except one of the CHINESE FAMILY!!!
So rude and LCLY face
My Mummy Christine still need to smile and ask from her
KANASAI ar!!
I am going to bom the her house if i can!!!
Anyway.. hope can get others all good responses from the neighbourhood.

♥♥I want Mummy Christine to be happy always
I said If you sad, then i will also be sad. ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment