Tuesday, June 28, 2011

She is moving apart :(

She doesn't even remember I have this pic with me! :D
Look at her, she is my main point in this post! Please be proud!! LOL
Ting Ling Ming, Ah ming, Bobo.... She has a lot of names, but whichever name it is, she is my babe, the one that God've granted in my life. 

For those who know me well, you should be familiar with this girl. We were high school mates. God put her into my life since Form 3. Practically saying, we met when we were only like.. less than 10? It was according to her. She said she saw me in the church, which I was actually doing something that kind of 'attracted' her sight. Anyway, I have no idea about that. LOL



Lets start from Form 3, four of us which have a name of 'Firecracker Sisters' started to be put in the same class. It was like a foundation for our relationship. It was fate, we had our common talk, common sight, and we started to get along. Since Form 4, our relationship grew stronger. We had our school together, tuition together, movie together, yamchaa together... OMG We almost spend all the time together besides sleeping! I miss that!
2009, a horrible year! We spilt! Each and everyone of us! We studied different courses in different colleges. We spent the time less. We talk less. We met less. 
But know what, God loves us! HE then put us together in KL. We were somewhere far, but we still get to met. We were sometimes busy, but we managed the time. And again, when I changed my university to HELP UC, which is where my babe Ting used to study at, babe Ting and I get nearer! I can't imagine! Just FYI, I didn't choose HELP because of her, HELP is quite a not bad UNI with reasonable fees. 
And yea, since then, we met more often. 

Her 19th Birthday.
Umaiya's
Outing.
Another outing.
Dekai's Card-making day.
My place to her hostel is like a stone's throw distance! I can reached there in 10 or even less than that when the traffic is smooth. I can simply ask her out for movie anytime I feel so. I can simply give her a call and go for dinner anytime I feel so. I can simply go up to her place and eat her bread with mayonnaise and chicken floss anytime I fell so. When there was time that we both have classes, we used to have our lunch together. We used to took the HELP bus together. We used to talk and stalk about JB. We were so freaking near!
Time flies. The first picture on top showed when she first came here to HELP UC. Now, she's done with her A-level and 2 years simply just gone! It's the time now, again for us to kind of say good-bye. I really hate this! Why must us always have to face with this kind of situation? I can accept that life goes up and down, but not frens come and go! Where is IMU? Where is Bukit Jalil? How to drive there? I don't wanna lose contact with her! But IMU is far! When I need someone to go movie with me, who should I call now? When I need someone to din-in with, which when I want it to be you, what should I do? It isn't that easy like 10 minutes drive from my place anymore :(

We had kind of last easy outing before she moved to her new place. Green Lantern + Fong Lye Restaurant



And seriously, I'm going to miss this a lot a lot...

Thank you Ting Ling Ming. You know the two words mean a lot. I know when you are far, when we just dont come out always and talk always, our relationship will be faded. You will slowly be closer with those nearer and so will that happen to me. But no matter what, when we meet, we must have a lot to talk about! MUST! I will try my best to get use to the way of your place and meet you more than often! BTW Do you actually remember that you just asked me to drive to your place to meet you and you will be sponsoring my petro? Well you probably just said that for fun but too bad, I heard it and I take it like really seriously! Hax~


Do you girls still remember this? That was the first time we met in KL! We were all from the other part across the sea but when we are here, we can still meet up! This is kind of fate that pull us together, I deeply trust that. So no matter where are we going to be in the future, I know nothing will be pushing us apart, our hearts just so gonna be stick together until the end of the world! 



PS: I love my girls!
.
.
.


2 comments: