Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'm BUSY LIKE HELL

I am BUSY I am BUSY I am BUSY




Since when, I have so many things to take care of? They don't stop. They're just coming non-stop. Like the wave, when you see it, you know it is coming and you starting to worry about it. You think a lot, plan a lot, wondering about the best way to solve it out. And when you finally like almost going to have it done, another wave reached! Urghhh!! They don't give me my time and my space. Well, sometimes it isn't only about suffer, just as the wave, it's not only about bad stuff as some people sees wave as an enjoyment, it is just thousands of stuff for me to think and to plan about. 

For example, coming Saturday there is a small house warming party of my friend. It should be a kind of relaxation and of course it is to me. But I wondering why, recently I just can't take that too easily. These and those just pop out in my mind asking me to pay attention of. My brain said I have to plan the time properly so that the Saturday night is just for the party but nothing else. My brain said I have to quickly contact with the person who's going to pick me about the time and everything, but DAMN I haven't plan the time yet! My friend need a cake from my uncle so should I get it from uncle's factory on Saturday noon before the party or should I just ask my uncle to take it back home at Friday night?  If I'm going to get it at the noon of the day then what time should I go? Aunty's having facial and I can't leave home easily as I have 3 little princess to take care of. How about Friday night? But will the cake's quality declines after putting there for a night? Or is there actually in the fridge a place for the cake to stay over night?? AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I don't even have time to think about WHAT SHOULD I WEAR AT THAT NIGHT!

That's just one out of many of it! I am still thinking about my studies, assignments, brother's studies, blog's update, friend's birthday party, couple of outings, friend's coming over, plan about going back home, plan about year 2 subjects, car service........... I know they aren't that complicated but I just can't stand thinking!
God please HELP!





The characteristic as a Libran stands a great role in this i guess. I want everything to be perfect and this is the main reason! Librans just love to put everything on a balance scale and measure them to the balanced! When any side of it is heavier or lighter, we will try our best to really balance them to the perfect! Another word, Librans love to make themselves suffer! Ridiculous huh? I think so too! But that's us, Librans! 

Finally, enough complaints! Life still goes on after my complaints! *DAMN* Stuff still there waiting for me to decide and manage! *DAMNDAMN* I haven't done my studies for tomorrow's tutorial! *DAMNDAMNDAMN*

.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment