Sunday, October 3, 2010

19th Birthday

Let me start from 25th Sept 2010


Ms. Lo had persuaded me for very very very long time.
She keep asking and requesting
and when it didn't show its effect
She finally used non-stop calling, forcing and even threatening
Yup! She won at last of course!


I couldnt drive
I may not be able to stay over night
I don't know how to get to sunway
Ms. Lo solved everything for me!
How sweet and touch is she?
and that's why
I was at Yuen Buffet Steamboat that night!
BTW, a big big thank to Joon Ming for fetching me all the way from Kepong to Sunway!


Here goes the surprise.
Ms. RR lie that Ms. ahming felt down and wanted us to go down have a look
I went with my hasty heartbeat pumping hoping that she was fine.
and guess what
The guys hid themselves behind the cars
They pricked balloons around me and followed by a Happy Birthday Song


Celebrating birthday by the roadside.
My very EXPENSIVE Cake.
Cake cutting ceremony.
Then, it was finally time to eat!


Yuen's variety.
BBQ Chicken wings are the hottest one! That was the first time I fight for food like that. Just can't stop laughing.. hahaha
My comment means a lot to them I guess.. lol
The funny guys.
The lovely girls.
I was surprised to see everyone of them were there
They said they waited me for so long to come down
They said they planned themselves just to give me a surprise
They said they spent a lot for my buffet and birthday cake


Casa Subang's gang
Your planned that for me!
I do really appreciate it so much!
I don't know how many times of thank you should I say
It will never ever be enough though
Girls and guys,
Birthday Song don't really warmed my heart, but you!


So cute!
BTW, I thought tinglingming and lawnana will be there
I really think so...
How much I wish that they were lying
But they didn't show up even at the very last minute
It indeed broken my heart!
I don't know why
Just feel like
We should actually celebrate it together
It is our tradition since long time ago
4 of us...
PLEASE Promise me...
No more next time.. I can't take it!


27th Sept 2010


Something happen that forced me to cancel the meeting with my sisters.
But I am going to skip that part as this is all about my birthday.
So please sisters, just don't ever dump me anymore!


It was last year! and I miss it!
Anyway, thanks babe Nana for coming over to my house!
That was a wonderful night.
Sometimes, nothing more is needed
A momment together and a little heart-talk will melt my heart!


It is from Delicious and It really tasted delicious ♥
White Baby-G from them and Na's heart- words!
Thanks thanks thanks! I will put that around my wrist most of the time! 




28th Sept 2010


It was finally my big day!
Thanks for the FB greeting from everyone
I did read through all those and at least click a 'like' on it.
Yup! Although FB not really that real and sincere in my opinion
But I still appreciate it!


Funny monkey from meimei Jo Yee, Long long message from ahming and dekai.
 And also I got a birthday song from the Chrisdale Kids!
I felt so weird when all of them went into my classroom which shouldn't be happen
and when I just wanted to ask what was happening
I heard one, two, three from my Aunty
followed by a Happy Birthday Song from the kids
They are just so cute and adorable
Thanks =)


My aunty gave me a surprisedgift!
When I came down from the staircase
The yellow bear box was just on top of the cupboard!!
I was so happy to see my name on the card
It was the present for me!!


The yellow colour pair and a birthday card! The bottom of the left hand side is the writing of my 4 years old baby Jeran!!
That night, uncle brought us to a dinner as to celebrate my birthday!
Thanks for everything
Family and relatives are totally different!!
And please you are family ♥

29th Sept 2010


A day later, I receieved a present from Teacher Yan Yan and her sister Joe Yee.


The pink colour heart-shape earphone. The cute cute card with cute cute Stella teaching the Mandarin. lol
Thank you TAN YAN YUE
Since You said you want to see your bigbig name
I used capital letter and Bold it
Satisfied? lol

1st Oct 2010

I thought that is it for my birthday
God knows there was still a big surprise waiting for me!!
They kept that for so long
and even my aunty was in it too!
I felt something wrong when my aunty stopped me from having my lunch at centre
But then her explanation is going to bring me to a better place and eat
Fine. Accpeted. But I still felt something wrong...
Then Then Then
When I followed her to go out
When She suddenly stopped her car and ordered me to Get down from the car
I saw Sandra's car with Bishbish and Yanyan inside!!!!
Ohnooooooo~
That shocked me for a very long time
When I finally realised
I was inside sandra's car
with my eyes blind folded!!!
all the way from Sandra's car to One U's Plus One ShabuShabu

I am Stupid I am Silly I am Crazy!
When I finally get the permission to open my eyes...

Ah Jun had the birthday cake in front of me!
Again, Birthday Song~~~
I wished and blew the candles
Then, someone touched my shoulder
when I turned around...

VicVic was holding another birthday cake!!!
Another Birthday Song
and and and and
the room suddenly became so many people
So many of them came out from the other joined room!!
They were all there to celebrate my birthday!!!

They seriously smacked onto the cake! Then, he was the next!
Funny ahxiang gave me the chopsticks present!
Girl's gang
ChiiYong. Michael.Leon.
Topshop G-string. Ducd'O Choco.GraduationOwl.
I felt like crying...
It was so touching
FIC and FIS
Thank you so much!
and especially thank you Cassandra, Bishbish, YanYan, and VicVic and everyone for planning all these for me.
It really really means a lot to me!!
BUTBUTBUT
Next time, please at least give more hints to me!
I want to wear nice nice for my birthday mah=(

Girls and Guys, Babes and Dudes, Friends and Family.
Thank you so much for putting effort in my birthday.
All of you made me feel like I deserved all these
It seems like a dream
But your made my dream comes true
I have thousands of thank you to say
But nothing is better than the 3 words 8 letters.
You know what is that ♥


 PS: It takes me few days to complete. But it worth!
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment