Wednesday, September 29, 2010

First accident!

Guess the number and get a TOTO! Dont be stingy if you are lucky! lol

Tell me you know Myvi.
Then you will know how serious is it.
That was my first time!!
I don't know what was happening.
Something was inside my mind that time.
distrating and disturbing it
That's how it happened.


It was my first car accident I think.
The poor one is Viva WTQ 6405
Quite a new car actually
I felt so sorry because of my day-dreaming early in the morning =(

Luckily daddy didnt scold
mummy didnt scold
and uncle aunty also didnt scold!! =)
But I gained the experience and promise myself to be more and more careful for the next time!
NEVER EVER make such mistake again! Uurggh~


Anyway.. it happened on 27th September 2010
which is one day before my big day.
So I would like to consider it as a past of my old 18th life
Start from 00.00 28th Sept 2010
I left all the unfortune at the back and headed to my new sweet life
This is also one of the reason that I posted this before my birthday one.
So please wait for the coming new post!


P/S: I am awaiting too!!!
.
.
.

 

4 comments:

  1. next time b more careful...
    never day dreaming when driving a car... thousands of human life on the road...

    anyway... Thanks God that u are safe...
    take care~~

    ReplyDelete