Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bio-Home Product

This is my first time to promote a product!
It was a Saturday and Sunday at University of Malaya's Eco Film Fest! It was all about preserve and protect our environment!


Stella Chong Hui Ming in the uniform.
Tan Yan Yue in the uniform.


Can you see can you see? These are my first promoted product! Actually the Dove Choco last week should be the first but that was only giving out sample and no sale was needed. These, I have to promote and persuade, sell them as many as possible!


Let me tell you about the product and benefit of them, as a promoter! They are Bio-Home products, under Lam Soon Company. We are selling the dishwash liquid and also multi purpose cleaner. Both of them are local but carry the Green Label endorsed by Singapore Environment Council. Obviously, they are environmentally friendly. Biodegradable and recycable material, they help us to at least do our small part to preserve the environment. Besides, they are chemical free! They made of plant-based ingredients such as coconut, corn, potato, and palm. Thus, they are gentle to your hand, your skin. However, it is nothing about gentle when they come to cleaning and degreasing. They can clean very effectively with a faintly smell of lemongrass and green tea fragrance left. The dishwash liquid is very concentrate. One bottle of 500ml cost you RM6 but can last for more than 2 months. The multi purpose cleaner is not in the market yet, so we are selling the small sample for market test. The MPC should be dilute in water too, for you to wipe your table, floor, microwave, oven, window, and everything! The benefit is, it can dry very quickly thus reduce the footprints and you won't feel sticky after using it. And again, it costs only RM2.50 per bottle with 100ml. Good news, since we are promoting and doing promotion, if you get 2 bottle of the dish wash which will cost you only RM12, you can get one 100ml of MPC from us! =)


Are you interested? Being convinced? If you are not, it's ok! We had a lot of customers being persuaded by us! I am so proud of myself and Tan Yan Yue! It's still ok if you want to say that I'm perasan or whatever, I still feel very happy about our sale! First time of mine, it isn't perfect, but I work my best, and I really satisfy with it!=)


Our Saturday night din din.
Kenny Rogers after our long day stand! I felt like all the calories I lost gained back in one meal!! Sort of guiltiness~






P/S: Time really passes so slow during the job. But then it is all over now =D

.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment