Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The first post of May

Finished my final exam
Which is ok for almost all subjects except ESS
Ms. Mary-ann said she set the paper according to what she thinks of the standrad we should have
But it's damn damn DAMN Difficult!!
I don't really know what exactly the Comprehension is talking about
And I totally don't understand at all about the Summary!!
What the hell is the passage talking about?
It's my fault.. to have a shit English standard!!
But anyway.. I'm trying to improve it
through my actions but not only my mouth=)


Finishing final exam indicates the end of my foundation studies.
Foundation in Commerce 3
I don't know what to explain or to talk about it
I just love it ♥
It is unusual to have such a big class(according to our lecturers and seniors)
But thanks God
because of that big class
I get to know more people
and.. it injected the LIFE into our class
It sometimes did disturb the class a bit
But most probably
We have Fun!!
and I seriously love when we confront NURSING's students
Yes, it is a bit childish actually
But I love it!!!
Thanks.. for giving me such a good memory
adding a colourful line in my life.





Finished my Autumn's Concerto (下一站,幸福)
Since I was here in Kuala Lumpur
It is the first Taiwanese Drama that I really put afford on it
as my heart keep reminding me of the show
and that made me totally can't stop
even when it was during my exam period.

Brief Intoduction ♥

The drama shows about everything that cheat the tears out of your eyes! The love between lovers, family, friends... 梁慕橙♥任光希 are the two main characters in the show. And also a SUPER CUTE little boy 梁♥任晓乐 to be their little son. The shows warm your heart, emerge your tears, but then only it can be counted as a nice show right? At least it is.. to me. A lot of times, there will be something which is a fate to be happen in our lives. It doesn't matter how good or how bad the situation is, the point, we need to always be appreciate, as all of these are from our beloved God. Just appreciate and stop blaming, I'm sure every of us can find some way to solve it.

♥ 丁当-亲人
♥ 丁当-我爱他
♥ 丁当-你为什么说谎
♥ 品冠-我以为
♥ 巴哈-咏叹调(Air on the G-String)

Due to the Autumn's Concerto, I'm being addicted to its Melody.That's why I said, When the Story fitted, the melody will be Unforgettable. Pages of piano pieces were printed out, I hope I can make it!





I cut my hair!! It's shorter that what I expected it to be.
The barber just cut cut cut and told me shorter is better==
I finally clipped up my fringe!!!
Showing my Wide Broad Forehead~
As shown in the picture, Ting Ling Ming came to my college as to attend her MUET exam.
as I'm also in the exam period
can't really take care of her so much
But I showed her My LO PANMEE in college
which is my CONSTANT Food when I was in College(after the Chicken Rice)
anyway, we had the opportunity to take some pictures
which we would surely did when we meet
as you know.. It's really hard to have a meeting.. in Kuala Lumpur.=(




Tomorrow is the time for me to hang out with my college buddies
head to One U's Neway
and the next day
again One U
for my babes...
It seems like so so so hard!
But I hope..everything will be solved.. at last.
Awaiting♥~



P/S: When busy stuff finally heading to the end point, your heart will feels like losing something very important at the same time.
.

.

3 comments:

  1. congrats~~ finish ur final exam... me too finish my final exam for this semester...

    new hair style not bad ye~~ xixi... i like it...

    hope to see u soon... although its a 未知数...

    God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya.. really hope can meet up!! when are you coming to kl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. me..... everytime i go penang will stop at kl... for few hours... haha...
    i will go during dec... u still there??

    ReplyDelete