Monday, May 24, 2010

Genting-College


I'm lazy to say how busy I was...

So, just start the post=)

Two days from 11th May to 12th May of 2010,
There was a trip with my college mates,
A Genting trip.
It started with excitement
It ended with joy but unsatisfication.
I can only wish it to be memorable.. for everyone!



The Girls. Kiwi escaped at the last minute!

The Boys.

Outdoor Starbucks is a must in Genting.


Since 12th MAy is the birthday of Jun, we plan a surprice for him. But at last, he saw our legs. Anyway, he seems like going to cry when we came out from the toilet..hehe So, that should be a successful SUPRISE too right?
Taking photo inside the toilet while waiting for Jun to come back=)

I'm sure that our hands didn't really mean to hurt you. Sorry to the face *innocent* =D

Lastly, group photo.

Thanks everyone for giving me the very memorable memories. I do really appreciate it♥ Finish our foundation, no matter in Science or Commerce, everyone have their own future. So I wish all of us, get the right way to our future, and please, work hard for it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment