Saturday, May 15, 2010

First Curriculum Vitae in my life

To find a job, CV is a MUST. (I just only know)

What is CV?

Sorry for my ignorance, I seriously never heard about this before. But finally, grew up, it's time to learn something by yourself, and for yourself. With the help of some friends and surfing from internet, I finally done my 1st CV in my life. OMG, when I submitted it today, there was something went through my body - Sense of ACCOMPLISHMENT!! I keep telling Rong Yi that I am so so so HAPPY!! Just feel like.. I had finally done something.


quietly swank that : I'm a bit pround of myself. =D

God only know whether the CV is good enough for the person to employ me or not. However, I did my best, and still, I'm proud of myself!!


The post of Genting's trip is coming soon.




.

2 comments:

  1. Na.. know resume?? 履历表.. the word we always heard from movie.. finally happen on myself..

    ReplyDelete