Monday, May 10, 2010

Outing~Mother's Day~

Heading to One U- Neway!
The place where I love so much!
Especially during the lunch time=)
Thanks to my college mates
Always gave me lots of hapiness
And I did really enjoy it~~


The Next Day

Outing to One U again
with my high school babes~


Then, we had our dinner in SS2
I love the fried Pan Mee there.. But Nana don't!
Again, appreciate it a lot!
It isn't that easy for us to meet
But once it happen, I wish it to be perfect!
Seriously love your so much!!
We must keep in touch
forever ever~~~




Mother's Day~


Same as last year, we went to my uncle's customer's Buffet Set Lunch for Mother's Day.
But the different is
the venue this year is at Bukit Kiara's club house
Didn't exactly get the actual name of it
but the very important thing is
the food here not that much of choices as compare to last year
So, I prefered last year!!

After the lunch, we then had some walk at Tropicana City Mall
The little pinkie inside the Toy's Shop almost make me crazy!!

OMG! Cute!! I seriously hope that there is something like that real in this world!!
and PLEASE.. I want it to be my present=)


Lastly, My Mummy's Day in Sibu


Randomly pick up one of those picture send by my bro through MMS
They made me JEALOUS!!
I miss them badly!!
HAppy Mother's Day to my beloved Mummy
You know how much I love you?
Don't know right? Even myself also don't know
I think it is infinite love~
Take care..
I wish to go back to Sibu as soon as possible!!!


Sorry a little bit for this post
Now is already 1130
But i am rushing
cause need to sleep early for tomorrow Genting's Trip
and I don't even pack my things yet==



Good night~
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment