Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Miss Mary-Ann


It is seriously a bit late to say Happy Birthday to you now
But still
Happy Belated Birthday~
The Gorgeous one.


Miss Mary-Ann ♥
Our English Study Skills's lecturer for Semester 1 and Semester 3.
It was really shock when I first saw her in SEM 1.
The first impression, FULL OF BODY LANGUAGE, just as what she told us.
Sha had a lot of reactions and seriously, damn impressed body language.
Copyright~
♥ Eyes on me *with the two fingers in front of her eyes*
♥ I can't make this pen disappear
♥ I can break your phone into half


Even though She didn't teach us as much as if compare with those Accounting and Economic subjects, but she gave us sufficient enough for the English, at least her famous burger means something to me. I bet I'll be missing her after all these. Thanks for giving me such a good lecturer. Appreciate♥♥

SHOUTING *She is the BEST Lecturer*







p/s: Why TIME always love to build up something but then leave it behind at last?
Don't he thinks that it is HURT?
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment