Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday.



Tuesday
I had Quantitative Method's class from 9 to 12pm
then Malaysian Studies from 330 to 630pm
The time in between
will be so free for us
who took the Malaysian Studies.
that's why
We went out to have our lunch
at The Curve's KimGary.
Me Sandra HanLing MunKin KaiYe
the first time we hanging out together
and finally
I got the pictures with HanLing
We had said that since a week before.

So cute!! Don't you think so?

The tissue.

inside the toilet.

The pretty gal.
She is the one with dolldoll face and dolldoll voice.
Cassandra.^^


Our Foods.


My LemonJuice and HanLing's grapefruit.


I got one good News today!
My Ting Ling Ming is going to come
Her Help Uni College near me near me!!!
and she is going to stay my house here
may be even can joing the house warming
Waowwwww!!!
Excited is the word to show my feeling
I can't even wait
FASTER COMEEEEEE!!!!!!

Going to meet my mummies tomorrow
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee^^

Good Night~
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment