Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Heap Heap Heap

Oh my goodness!!
why is that so much of things happen these few days??
I GOT A LOT TO SHOW AND TYPE OUT, SERIOUSLY~



Last day of May --- Sunday


Finally and finally
I MET UP MY NANA here!!!!!
we had been here for almost two and a half months
but no transportation + no time
anyway~
my nana came and find me on that day
31th of May
she came with a little guy
Chili's inside One U is our point
NOP.. actually should be said as our NANA's point
She seems like love the foods there so so much^^
On the way inside the car
I felt something
the feeling just like when we hang out at Sibu
I dunno why
just felt so.. familiar~
i miss the time
yamcha
watch movie
chitchat
tuition
went here and there
I miss again~
Will we have such chances?


-------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First day of June --- Monday



Big and A Special day
LO SIEW KING's birthday!!!!
Sorry my dear as i miss the chance to be the 1st to great you
but just as what you said that
can't be the first but at least the Last
and here
i would like to wish you again
Happy belated birthday
When i received the news today about your JPA
99.9%Happiness + 0.1% enviness (NORMAL right? =P)
Congratulation my dear as you can finally get what you want
Jpa with oversea's study
and also Taylors College
please remember
God always there and look after you
Be strong and be good girl
I know that is you
and i hope you will know that
i am always here want you to be happy
for the rest of your life
~


-------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today -- 2nd of June



Finally my aunty born the little baby
she went to the hospital last night at about 10 something
born the baby this morning at about 10.30 something
when we went and visit her and the baby boy
I felt so weird and unusual
i had been here for such a long time
totally used to her big big stomach with a little baby inside
but when i saw the small stomach and the little baby
the magical feeling came out
until now
i still cant accept the truth about the baby had been born!!!




however
aunty always said that is a kind of RELEASED
a lot of things she can't do with the big stomach
but now
Shopping
Yoga
Dancing
Making-up
blablabla...
all are waiting for us!!!!!!
I cant wait to start all the plans we did
One month one month
can you please passes a little bit faster?


Today no class again
I went Chrisdale centre again
This morning, Mummy Christine brought me go gaigai together
We went to Maybank
She taught me how to bank in the cheque
It is really an easy and fast job
i think i got it already^^
Afternoon
we went out to have our lunch
just as Uncle Tan drove out the car
Mummy Christine had no car to drive
just as my aunty is inside the hospital
I had car to drive
no doubt.. i become the driver
Mummy Christine said i am a clever gal as i can drive
I know that i am always^^
we went to Station Kopitiam inside Careffour
Unfortunately.. I forgot to take picture!!!
such a memorable day.. Haiz
anyway.. Mummy Christine said it will be lots of opportunities later
and i do really hope so~

we talk a lot today
again and again
my Christine Mummy ask me to be a good girl .. FOREVER
she said she don't want to see anything happen on me
she said i must be smart in chosing my friends
I knew and i hope i can do it
Thank you Mummy Christine~



Wish all of you a very BIG Good Night ~
.
.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment