Sunday, June 21, 2009

21062009

Follow Uncle's driver in the shop
normally i will only sat inside the car
studying
sleeping
doing my things..
nothing will be involved about me
but that day
when we delivered till MAS Trading
when we stopped outside the guard house
the guard want the driver's license for entring
normal.accepted.
but what is that?
Me also need to give my IC?
Oh my Goodness!!
are you sure i needed to give you my IC
with my 12 years old pictures in it???
TOTALLY NO!!
i can't even dare to show my Mummy Christine my IC
Luckily
my P license is acceptable too
Thank God.
faster reach 18 please
I WANT TO CHANGE MY IC NAR!!!


The visitor's entry card on my Malaysian Studies' book.


Pictures with Mummy Christine and Jo Yee meimei at KLCC^^
Miss the time so much.

Mummy Christine and JoYee.


Mummy Christine and me.


JoYee and Me.


That is all for this page.
Good night.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment