Monday, June 8, 2009

The day at Mummy Christine house

Today Stella went to Mummy Christine's house and play!!!
actually is Mummy Christine brought Teacher Winnie and Teacher Miss Wong them came and visit my aunty
I brought JoYee and JoVen came up to my room
we chat and laugh there
I even ask them to stay down and dont go back
But then when i told Mummy Christine let them stay back
Mummy Christine ask me to go their house and play
sure i want.. no excuse^^

Then,
including Mummy Christine, Teacher Miss Wong, JoYee, JoVen, Joel, Me, Teacher Winnie and also her daughter
eight of us
fit into Mummy Christine NEW SAVVY
luckily non of us are fatfat
reached Mummy Christine's house safely^^

Firstly,
we ate Uncle Tan Austalian's Fried Rice
quite nice and delicious
but then i am so full
so never ate so much
When i saw aunty Lim
she ask me
How are you?
Are you still on diet?
Got pratise the exercises i taught you?
She advice me again not to be on diet
anyway.. Thank You

After finishing our lunch
four of us (Me, Joyee, Joven, WenYing)
went up to Joyee meimei's room
inside her room got a SMALL SALOON
they keep on saying that jiejie Stella look like Ya Tou
and want me to tie the hair like her
I help all of them to make their hair inside the small saloon

after we chitchat inside the room
we went down to find Mummy Christine and plan to disturb her
But find here and there
never see her
after asking Uncle Tan
Mummy Christine went out gaigai with Teacher Winnie
She dumped us there!!!
nothing to do
we started to play the piano
Mummy Christine's house got one piano
Joyee said actually the piano is White in colour
But they paint it became brown
Look so nice.. i like it!!
I play a lot of songs
Cannon in D, Mariage D'amour, Ballade Pour Adeline...
I got a super long time never play the real piano d
So happy^^
I also tought Joyee about the Canon Song
Hope that you can still remember^^

Finish piano-ing
went up and visit Joven meimei's room
inside her room got one picture
Inside the picture
there are dolphins, whale, fishes...
but all of these i only get from Joel
as i totally CAN"T SEE ANYTHING INSIDE
Joel said he used the cross eyes to see the invisible things inside
Joyee said Mummy Christine just focused on it can also see
But then for me, Joyee and Joven
really cant see what Joel was talking about
if got such chance again
i will try to get a photo of the pictures
and show you here
see whether anyone of you got that clever eyes or not?

Then, we went back to Joyee's room
watched Barbie Swam Lake
But not yet finished
we planned to go to the park nearby to walk walk

Mummy Christine's house is inside Sunway SPK
here got a lot of nice houses
and also a lot of parks
we went out and have a ride
Joven and Joel rode their own bicycle
I rode Joyee's bicycle while JoYee and WenYing were walking
Waowwwwwwwwwww
such a long time never ride
luckily i din fall down from the big bicycle
we passed by one park, two parks, three parks..
we passed by the 1st playground, 2nd playground, 3rd playground, 4th playground..
Finally we stopped at the 4th playground
the 4th playground is small in size
but then it is ngam ngam hou just fitted for five of us
Seriously, we REALLY had a lot of fun there
sometimes, playground not only made for little child.. Believe Me

I took heap of pictures at the playground^^



JoVen's bicycle

I rode this^^

JoVen meimei so so cute!!



Stella and Joyee meimei

What happen to Joel's eyes?

This is Teacher Winnie's little girl~






MummyChristine's real and god daughters



We went back at 730pm
we din rode but walk back together
My aunty called me and told me a good news
The hospital called her and said if baby no problem at all
tomorrow he will be able to bring back home
She was so so so happy and tell me the good news
surely i am so happy too!!!
hope that baby fastfast back
but mostly, hope that he will be very very healthy~

when we reached home Mummy Christine and Teacher Winnie came back already
we ate the dinner together
actually aunty asked me went back to have dinner and dun disturb Mummy Christine too much
and too i decided not to eat
but then
all of them ask me to eat a little bit
and that is why
today i ate two set of dinners
one at Mummy Christine house and another one is when i went home
Luckily we got a very good exercise at the playground today
i hope that the two dinners wont put on any weight on me
as when Mummy Christine ask why i became slimmer
you never know how happy i am^^

p/s: should be I DON"T WANT SO MUCH, not I DON'T WANT SO MANY!!


Good night Daddy
Good night Mummy
Good night Daniel
Good night Oscar
Good night Mummy Christine
Good night Joyee
Good night Joven
Good night Joel
Good night myself~
.
.
.

2 comments: