Friday, June 5, 2009

Good News Bad News

Good news
My little cousin brother is better now!!
he started to drink milk milk already~
but doctor said
may be need to stay inside the hospital for one week to 10 days
hope that he can be very fine and faster come back
Thanks a lot to my dearest Jesus

Bad new
Today really is my last day in Chrisdale d
start from next week
my free TUE and FRI are going to lost
actually i had only 9-12pm class on TUE and no class on FRI
that is why even study i will still got the time to Centre find mummies
BUT now
because of I AM a MALAYSIAN
i need to study the stupid Malaysians' studies
and the lecturer put the stupid time
TUE and FRI 3.30-6.30pm
DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!!!
i felt like i want to cry already...

Today i went to centre again
a lot of ppl call in for interviewing

for the Admin job
i ask Mummy
Why is there so many interviewees, izzit you dont want me anymore?
Christine Mummy laugh and said that
Not we dont want you, is you too busy, you dont want us...

Today got three ppl came for interviewing
after filling the information form
Mummy Christine talk to them
because im inside the office too
i heard Mummy Christine ask questions and how they answer
dunno why
even i am not being interviewed
i can still felt their dread so much
i told Mummies
Luckily when i came in no need to be interview
if not sure very cham!!
One more things
i said next time if i want to find job and need interview
sure i need to go my mummies there and practice
Muahahahaha

When Mummy Christine was interviewing those ppl
Mummy Jes TOO FREE
Just as last time they help me to calculate the bday number
she used the Birthday Calculation Method to get the number of those ppl
after counting she past the paper to me and ask me to pass to Mummy Christine
sure my Mummy Christine know what was happening
She used her sharp eyes and stared on Mummy Jes
can you imagine?
at that time, only the interviewee don't know what were we doing there
HAHAHAHAHAHAA
my two mummies even use the birthday numbers to determine whether use them or not
FAINT
anyway
Mummy Christine said at last
I still want my loiloi ONLY

Don't know why
i can really feel like i love Mummy Christine so much
she gave me a super comfortable feeling
even i am not the real daughter
she cares me so much
Thank you my God
you give me such a good chance to met my God-mummies

.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment