Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My ASUS N43SL SE

Topic of the day...


First try and I hope you will not disappointed me *wink*


Hello sweetheart! Had been waiting for more than a month, and finally here you are with me! Still feel glad that I never give you up and choose the terrible Gold colour even when you were out of stock. We are meant to be together! ;)


Wonderful speaker.
Wonder why is it a 'J'?
and still.. the special 'J'?


EXACTLY! It has something to do with our great artist Jay Chou! Our superstar co-created a special edition with ASUS, a personally tailored notebook for his work and for his fans. Undeniable, I love its design. Music and Pink, the best combination to me ever. Anyway, just FYI that I ain't his fan! Neither like nor dislike, but still I'm amazed by his talent in his artwork (both music and notebook). 



So yea, they are the true reason for me to choose THIS out of the hundreds different kinds of laptop. Well, not that pro in looking through all these specs but feel thankful as I have bunch of friends who actually know these things pretty well. Thank you you know who am I mentioning to. :)


Accessories Set.
LCD Screen Cleaning Kit, USB 2.0 4 Port Hub, Universal Keyboard Protector, Mouse Pad, USB Optical Mouse, Transparent Laptop Skin, Marker Straps, Cooling Pad, Card Reader, Headset w/ Microphone, Printer Cable, Network Lan Cable, DVD Holder Bag, CD-R Disc, and DVD-R Disc.


Just to be clear, they don't come together the laptop. They are actually what gifted by the shop I bought it from. Pretty love their service (although I've been waited for a month before my stock reached). 


And this external speaker as well.


Overall, I love this special edition. Everything cover from the style, design to its performance, just perfectly perfect! Fans of Mr J? Or you just simply feel like getting one of it? Click HERE for more information.


Lastly, I would like to say thousands of thank you to my dearest Daddy and Uncle. Thanks for supporting me with this. I ♥ IT.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment