Thursday, September 15, 2011

Officially BYE to Year 1



Hai people.Hai you, you and you. and Hai my little blog. These few weeks, and even months, I don't dare to even try and to come back and visit my blog. It is that kind of feeling of so sorry for dumping it here alone for such a long time. SORRY.



Just one moment please, I need a place to complain about how suffer I was for the past few days. Honestly, this is the first semester among all those I had been through, which made me suffer the most! I wondering is that because I've taken the combination of inappropriate subjects. Management and Marketing are really a lot to be study. Both of the lecturers gave tips for the final exam but WHY I still had so much to study about? I read read read memorize memorize and memorize. Thank God I passed. You have no idea how relief I was when I'm done with the final exam today. Anyway, I am done. And lesson for juniors, never take MKT101 and MGT101 together in one semester. HELP recommended that which I don't know why but listen to me as your senior, that's so gonna kill you.


Done complaining. It's time to say B.Y.E. to my year one. Thank you so much for torturing me this year. I am now well prepared to fight for the 2nd year. and yea after all these.. I still ♥ U.







PS: more updates are coming soon~
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment