Friday, September 16, 2011

My nana's 20s


Happy Birthday to my little sweet heart! Well.. belated birthday actually.. Today is 16th Sept, exactly late for one month! Kill me if you wish to, but I guess the love you had on me will definitely stop you from doing that! Hoho.


This year, just like what I used to write about the 'long story', still the same. But something creative and innovative had been added into the birthday blessing. I had my own card made! And look!! I have no idea that I am actually such a creative one. Simply fall in love with what I've done and obviously I hope you have the same feeling as well. You know what, this is just for you, specially and uniquely. <3

See! My girl is happy with my card :D
But the pressie.....
...she asked: 'WHY?' LOL
I think she doesn't like our Smurf. :( She says she gonna keep it inside the cupboard. :( She says she prefers Winnie. :( We made the wrong choice huh? SniffSniff :'(


Anyway, life still goes on. I'm glad that we had your twentieth-special-day together! This always mean a lot to me, and to us. Please keep in mind that you have us always and always means ALWAYS. I don't ever wanna lose you, neither one of you! And XQ baobei, it's such a waste that we didn't have it together but still, that night when you were on viber with us, You were just so near. It's like you had the whole night joined! Thank you Lord for putting the Firecracker Sisters together and Ms Law...

I LOVE YOU! ♥

.


No comments:

Post a Comment