Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mowing

Weeds Weeds Weeds
Dust Dust Dust
GET OUT OF MY BLOG!
I'm back!!!


I've gone too far, I know.
One and the only post for ' lovely ' November?
OMG OMG OMG
Sorry to my blog
Try my best not to leave you alone, again.


November, there was a lot.
But the deep impression left inside my mind right now
I was rushing my assignments
locked myself inside the room for the exam preparation
and Yea, my exam is now over!
I done my short SEM 1 in Help UC
Too fast? That's exactly what I want!
At least I would say now after everything is over :)


Ohya, I experienced my Lord a lot during these few months.
Everything and anything,
Thank you Jesus
for being by my side!
I LOVE YOU always~


My recent drama
Hi Sweetheart
*I know I am outdated*


I love Rainie Yang!!!


Stop here. 
Today is 9th December.
My brother and my babe's birthday fall together.
Gonna have fun tonight with babes
and I promise
Next post will be for YOU ♥
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment