Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ballet Concert and Amazing MC- Anthony Chang



Sentul Park, the first time I been there.
It is quite a big park.. and I guess it is private belonging.
It isn't that easy to go in like the others
But, I'm so glad to be there
It was amazing to watch the little girl dressed up in her yellow costume
and dance like a little swan on the stage.
She wasn't solo
She wasn't that great yet
But I'm wishing
Someday she will.. in the future.
So, keep going little girl, You gonna fight for it!


I'm kinda lazy to upload it here again
So, just Click Here if you are interesting with the little girl's performance=)


See her name? Jessica Tiong.

Ballet dances, Choir, Keyboard, Drum, Guitar, Violin are simply not really the point for me.
I was amazed by the little master of the ceremony
Anthony Chang!!
You know what, I always think that it is very very hard to find a guy who does really sing well
NO OFFENSE!!
But it is always so hard for me to find a guy who can sing with
May be I have not enough friends I guess
Again, No OFFENSE!
Anyway, the point, He sings well!
Nop, it's very very well!!
The voice is just like something gifted
That wasn't his performance
But as the concert's MC, he forced to said something during the set up time
and Thanks God
I heard his singing!!
It was like something granted to me
I enjoy it so much!
Of course I google it after I got some clue about who he is
and guess what, HE isnt just a normal one!
He was the champion of 2006 Astro Star Quest!!
Then finally I realise why would he impressed me so much
Champion! He deserved that~
Good luck for your music journey
and for you coming proposal too=)




P/S: Music used to be a part of her life, or May it becomes her entire life one day?
.
.

1 comment:

  1. do you know that anthony's from city harvest too? HEHEHE

    ReplyDelete