Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First Interview

13 September 2010
It was Yesterday
It was my big day
It wasn't my Birthday
It was just my First Interview
First one in my life


I was scare... Of course!
It never happen in my life before
I had saw a lot of people came and interview
Mummy Christine. Mummy Jes. My Aunty.
But I never experience it myself
As What I had mentioned in the post last year
If my way of working in Chrisdale is through interview
I'm so sure that I wont be in.
You know what.. They request so much
and their standard is quite high actually
But thanks God.
I'm not!
So I got to work with mummy Christine and my Aunty without any interview =)


Anyway, Good Luck doesn't follow you forever
Sometimes, You have to work yourself as to get it
So, I got my First Interview.. Yesterday!
(Sorry about keep repeating, I just can't stop)


Since I was scare. Since Yan is the one who introduce me
She was there with me and her sister, Joe Yee.


First, I filled in the form
Then, The supervisor wanted me to introduce myself
Last, I needed to promote a shower cream
Uurghhhh~
I should have know it earlier right
If I was there with a lot of preparations
Then I won't be that nervous
I tried to figure out what to say
Although I got a lot of ideas after the interview
But at that moment, no way!
My brain wasn't working
Uurghhhh~
Very very simply persuading....
But thanks God I had a very super nice 'customer'
She said 'YES' when I finally asked her whether to have one or not
Of course She is Yan Yan! hahahaa
Thank You little miss~


Yupyup, I was in it of course =)
The way of promoting will be improve after that by having training I guess
Gonna work hard for it after my school started
Thanks God for blessing ♥


After the interview, we went to One U for Honeymoon.
Big News (Hope I wasn't too late to spread the news here)
The Honeymoon located at One Utama Lower Ground disappeared!!
Shifting or Renovating? No idea.
Since it disappeared.. Since it was Annual Chocolate Day (According to the sisters)
We changed our plan to Big Apple!


Again, The Alien is my always favourite.

Thanks for the accompany!

This is all about my first interview!
Penang Trip is coming~
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment