Saturday, August 28, 2010

Registered under Help UC


The Choice, which is not that firm yet.

Finally, the girl made a decision.
After struggling between a lot of the others and Help UC
She finally choose the 2nd one.
Since it is not the best (she knows)
But it is always hard to make a hundred percent perfect in life (she knows too)
However, She still wish for something better actually.


So, TEMPORARY, Help UC is her choice!


The Girl.


Thanks for the pretty sweety little girl, although She looks older than me=P
She is Teacher Yan Yan
A girl who speaks fluent English and Cantonese BUT weird Mandarin Haha
Thank you for accompany me
And I seriously hope that we can keep in touch.. ALWAYS~


I love this Picture!
And both of them!
For those who shouldn't see this, PLEASE just keep your eyes off and your mouth Shut!
Thanks for YC's drinks.
And thanks Bish for introducing the quite delicious Sarawak Mee
I should actually take a photo of it but I just forgot everything..
Anyway, I am waiting for a coming outing.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment