Sunday, September 20, 2009

My heart at 1237am 210909.

Always..
There is something bad would happen
any time. any place. any condition.

When everything around is just so bad
May i still choose to trust you?
trust that you are everything my heart imagines them to be
No bluffing. No pretending. No making use of...
I want the true heart
and I believe
It is.
Please
Never ever dissapointed me.
It is hurt.

Something horrible just happen
There is a flying cockroach flied into my room!!
It was so big and horrible enough.
I did not really want to scream so loud
but it was under control when i saw the cockroach flied towards me.
Luckily my uncle gao dim everything.
Thanks God Thanks Uncle.
Don't let me experience such things again.. Please!
HORRIBLE!!!

Another 12 and a half hours
I will be in my sweeetest hometown - Sibu
I can't wait to meet every food and everyone there.
Hope that i would never waste any time. ^^

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes the choice is juz located on ur hands..why dun u try and trust urself to make it.No-matter what hav u done..ur lovely family member,friends always will be side just lyk u love them so much.-gamabateh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mind set on the Spirit is life and pease . Romans 8:6

    ReplyDelete