Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday to Jo Ven

I wanna say hundreds and thousands Sorry to myself. I am so so so lazy which take me so long time to update my blog^^

My aunty's new Chrisdale is going to done evrything.
Painting.SwimmingPool.Playgrounds.EmergencyStaircase.Furniture...
almost to be open for enquiry^^
It is not only a good news for my aunty but also me.
Again i wish, everything will be go on very smoothly still.
The pictures of the new centre will be upload very soon =)



The LEGO House is done by me with the help of Jessica and Jesrine by the order of Mummy Christine. Of course i did follow the instruction book. It seems impossible for me to build the house in beauty but stable mode.



13-09-09 Meimei Joven's birthday

Actual big day ♥♥ 4th September
Celebration ♥♥ 13th September 2009
Venue ♥♥ Mummy Christine's house
Time ♥♥ around 7pm
This is the purple box for my sweetie. I just so eager to find everything in purple or pink, as these are her favourite. Hope that you will really love the present so much..muacks

Although the party started around 7, after i had my lunch i was already there. I missed the time to make the Jelly. However, there is still some help to make the drinks and also the worst -- open and clean the Lala. It was so smelly and difficult.. but truly, a new experience for me.

Lala's Time

Ours backsides. ^^

Jo Yee opened the Lala while I was washing and cleaning them.






Bubur Chacha's Time
When i viewed back the pictures, i just realised i forgot to eat the buburchacha! Oh my God!! It is such a waste. But I am sure there will be lots of chances to try Teacher Jacqueline's Bubur Chacha^^

Photo-catching's Time



Hidden-Camera's Time

Eating's Time




Playing's Time
Cakes' Time
My uncle's Chocolate or Cheese Cakes are always my FAVOURITE!!! Trust me, they are even better then the S.Recipe. Seriously... Actually there is another Orange Cake but i didn't know that is from my Uncle's bakery shop and thus, I missed the chance to try it. Haizzz

Sweetie's Time


Dismissal's Time


Special's Time

These two pictures specially edited for the two women whose are just so important to me. Nothing much more to say.. I Love You!!

Actually there are still lots of pictures which is still with Mummy Christine in her camera. i will try to get them as soon as possible. And if possible, i will upload them too.

Again, Happy Belated Birthday to my Sweetie JoVen!!

♥♥ 57 hours more ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment