Sunday, December 2, 2012

Exam, Result.


Stressed for the two crazy weeks, like REALLY REALLY STRESS! Accumulated everything in the last minute, I've experienced the toughest and most tortured ever period in my life. Non-stop calculating how much more to go, forced it to impossibly match with the so little time left. My life left with just study, and nothing! Gosh, I don't even dare to flash back all those memories, Can you feel the horribleness?


A.N.Y.W.A.Y.

Wooooohooooo ~
Exam is done! Efficient indeed, the result came out exactly two weeks from the end of exam period. Guess what, despite the one and only subject that I failed during primary four, I got the WORST EVER result in my life! I mean I know, it's way too last minute, I deserve that result. :'(
People, can you imagine I got THREE Credits out of four subjects!? :''''''''''''''''''''''''(
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Really really think that I can do much much more better compared to this result. But what to do, I am the one who didn't put enough effort, I am the one who screwed things up. After all, praise the Lord for helping me to pass EVERYTHING. Yea.. for the first time ever in my life, I thought I was going to fail two subjects after the exam!!!!!!! It's just soooo tough for me and I kind of messed up half of paper for both the two subjects!! ''FAIL a SUBJECT'' Can you imagine I actually thought of that!?

A.N.Y.W.A.Y.A.N.Y.W.A.Y.

Enough complaint. The fact is not going to change no matter how unsatisfied I am. Seriously sad on one side for not putting ALL possible effort for this exam. BUT, the other side, I really wanna Thank God for being my super big provider. When I thought that I was at the edge of failing and stuff, His mercy and grace managed to give me something that I can take on. At least I didn't fail any subject, and I really can't imagine if I did.

After all these, I kind of realize that there are so many things that is beyond human's ability. Since ever, I never fail to manage my studies and result. But this time, God kind of put me through something, reminding me that I am nothing without Him. NOTHING WITHOUT HIM!




Done. Be patient for my upcoming post about Trip to Melbourne!!!! WINKWINK*
.
.






No comments:

Post a Comment