Saturday, October 27, 2012

Exam Stress

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9... BOOM!!!
I don't know about others, but every student in OZ now should be probably counting down like me.. Stupid Final Exam!!! Arghhhhhh
Time fliessssssss! I thought I just reached here like yesterday! But the first paper of final is coming in 10 days time! So what? But I havent finish wasting my time here =(
I have to say, I dont know what happened. I really know I have aaaaaaaaaa lot to catch up, but stupid mind just keep on telling myself the time is still enough to cover, but NO! I am pretty sure it is not enough, so why am I still wasting time like nobody else? I dont know.. =(

Okaes. Enough complaint. After all, I know God is always my Provider! So all the wisdom, knowledge, power, strength, motivation.... God, please show me your mercy and great love! I know it is nearly impossible for me to do it on my own, but yea, I remembered how I used to struggle everytime during exam, turned out, Your power ALWAYS out strength my ability and the result is ALWAYS better than what I expect myself to be. PTLPTLPTLPTL Amen to You!! 

No more worries, I have faith that everything is in His hand. 

BIG SMILE =)
Oh well, Big smile = Big Fat Face then. Grrrrr

Good night Peepo.


PS: Motivation highly needed!!! 
.
.
.

2 comments:

  1. so prettyyyyy this should be your FB profile pic!! change after ur exams then... hehehe.. jia you dear.. do your best, and God will do the rest. hugs <3

    ReplyDelete