Friday, May 11, 2012

Update.

Mid Term checked.
Assignments checked.
Ielts checked.

Since last friday, everything that filled my mind has finally done. I've rest for like a week. Of course I did non-stop reminding myself that the final exam is kind of around the corner, but yea, I still wasted one week. Having the most relaxed life, hanging with babes, movie and of course time wasted in front of lappie. ;)

Ohyea, great news! I scored an average of 7.0 for my ielts test! YES! Exactly met the English requirements of my future university! That really made my day as you know, no one feel like wasting another RM500 something just to retake another same test. I can feel my God listened to my prayer, all the time. <3

Another recent activity, obsessed with the great sandals branded Fitflop! Simply love the comfortable feeling and YES I cant wait to get it from US aunty with the super cheap price as compared to Malaysia :)) CLICK HERE to check out my favorite Frou in Black! Wink*

Pretty much updates of my recent life. Ok. I promised myself to start preparing for the final exam, and also not to forget spend some precious time with ALL my buddies before the day come. Time please slow down a bit, a little bit will do :(

PS: Guess I should start carrying my camera around.

No comments:

Post a Comment